Vinyl Cladding is designed to cover existing or new wooden porch posts.
POST WRAP SYSTEM No Nails, No Screws…Just Wrap and Snap! The first interchangeable post Wrap system that allows for a clean and easy installation without nails, screws or glue.
…and you never have to paint again. Aging treated wood can become unsightly. While structurally sound, wood posts can exhibit stress fractures and weather over time. Vinyl post covers: cladding, sleeves or wrap is the solution to making unsightly but structurally sound deck or porch posts and columns attractive and maintenance free.
Post Wrap Sides Inserts- available in the following sizes:
- (FMW4) COVERS SIDES OF 3.25″ TO 4.25″
- (FMW6) COVERS SIDES OF 5.25″ TO 6.25″
- (FMW8) COVERS SIDES OF 7.25″ TO 8.25″
- (FMW0) COVERS SIDES OF 9.25″ TO 10.25″
- (FMW2) COVERS SIDES OF 11.25″ TO 12.25″
Features & Benefits
- Never Needs Painting
- Snap-together side inserts allow for a clean and easy installation
- No Nails, screws ar glue required
- Designed to handle many post wrap configurations, retangular and square up to 12 1/4″ wide
- Easy to Install
- Interchangable components allow for customized color mixing of corners and sode inserts
- Extruded from the hightest quality PVC resins in a choice of three colors
- Components are impervious to insects and moisture
- Components will not rot and never need sanding, sealing or painting
- 4-piece trim skits available
- Limited lifetime transferable warranty